DHL Western Province will be giving their supporters an opportunity to have their photo taken with the Absa Currie Cup trophy on Wednesday, November 14 at DHL Newlands – for free.
Gates will open at 12h00 on Wednesday and close at 19h00, sharp, with the last photo being taken at 20h00.
Fans must enter at the South-West corner of the stadium (Grand Stand – near the Sports Science Institute entrance at the traffic circle) and they will be directed through the stadium towards the tunnel. They will then be taken down into the foyer to have their photo taken, before being directed out through the players’ entrance on Boundary Road (opposite the Newlands Shop).
The Happy Snappy Photo Company will take the FREE digital photo, which can be downloaded and shared via Facebook and Twitter within 24 hours.
Every person who has their photo taken will be given a unique code which can be entered at www.happysnap.co.za. Simply follow the instructions and a digital version of the photo will be yours to keep and shared with all your friends – at no charge!
Details for Wednesday, November 14:
Where: DHL Newlands Rugby Stadium – approach from the traffic circle at the Sports Science Institute; security will direct you towards the entrance at the South-West corner of the stadium (Grand Stand).
Time: 12h00 to 19h00 (gates close at 19h00; last photo at 20h00).
– You will be responsible to find your own parking in the vicinity.
– One photograph per person/couple/group.
– Photos are available digitally only.
– There will be NO charge to have your photo taken.
– A complimentary cool-drink will be provided by Peninsula Beverages. Toilet facilities will also be provided.
– Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate everyone on the day, please note that gates close at 19h00, sharp. The last photo will be taken at 20h00.