The Sharks are proud to announce the launch of MY TEAM MY TICKET, our new online Season Ticketing system, in partnership with Computicket and Advanced Ticketing from the UK.
This world-class online system will enable Sharks fans to purchase or renew Season Tickets as well as matchday tickets for all games played at Growthpoint KINGS PARK.
In addition, Season Tickets from 2014 are going to be in the form of a ‘credit card’ style card, which will be linked to our new Stadium access control system which goes live in February 2014.
The capabilities of this online system are endless and as the year progresses further new elements will be launched.
The Sharks are committed to providing fans with a world-class value added offering and have included some exciting value added elements to the 2014 Season Ticketing campaign. Some of these elements include:
- · A Season Ticket in the Sibaya Super Stand will cost just R800 with R20 000 added value;
- · The first 5000 people who purchase new season tickets or renew their season ticket online will receive the new 2014 Cell C Sharks replica jersey, courtesy of our new title sponsor Cell C *Terms and Conditions Apply;
- · Families can purchase tickets for kids in the same zone as their Season Ticket at a 50% discounted rate. This offering excludes the Gold Zone;
- · We now have a dedicated family area located in the White Zone “Block P”. This area is alcohol-free;
- · Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom have increased their value proposition for fans with free-play casino credits, accommodation and restaurant benefits being included in 2014.
To view the impressive value added benefits and to purchase or renew Season Tickets visit www.sharksrugby.co.za and click on MY TEAM MY TICKET. In addition, there are over 3000 Computicket outlets located countrywide to make purchasing a ticket easier and more convenient for our fans.
In appreciation for the wonderful support we received during the Absa Currie Cup Final, members of The Sharks team will make an appearance with the Absa Currie Cup trophy at Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this week from 18:00 – 21:00 and at the Stihl Sharks Trail Adventure in Shongweni on Sunday, to thank fans for their support and encouragement, which is invaluable.
There is an exciting new energy and focus at The Sharks and we look forward to welcoming fans to Growthpoint KINGS PARK in 2014 to share in the experience.
Get your Season Ticket now and believe in the power of black and white.