Screw this rugby .. let’s have some fun with something all agree on!

March 29, 2014

Boys will be boys vroom vroom….

Okay due to popular demand let’s have some fun…..post your pics!!!

Let’s get some “Sexy” supporters

First up ……some Bulls!!

998_9301

Howzat England!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     From somewhere

article-2034385-0DBD7ABF00000578-262_468x337babes

From Canada!!

hong-kong-rugby-sevens-2011-3-26-5-52-6southend_united

Vir Oom Boer and the Ladies !!

49f6907e68c44f329191e02bbdaecc81

0lynx-rugby-ad

………..and the real supporters

leinster-rugby-halloween-thriller-630x449

Let the Valiants rev….

Vroom Vroom!

March 28th, 2014 at 6:09 pm

My wife and son in PTA…..my daughter at friends for the night….

And kiepie sits alone at home…..drinking a scots alone is kak….especially if their is no rugby to watch….

March 28th, 2014 at 6:27 pm

@Jacques(Bunny):

Vodacom Cup; 19:00

March 28th, 2014 at 6:52 pm

@Morné: Yip I see this as some of a revenge game :)

March 28th, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Too cute on at the moment…

March 28th, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Scots? …..checked, Boerewors Roll? Checked, Ipad?……checked….lets go

6. avatar Welshbok die Brandwag says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 7:36 pm

A doctor from Israel says: “In Israel our medicine is so advanced, we cut
    off a man’s testicles, put them into another man and in 6 weeks he’s looking
    for work.”

The German doctor comments: “That’s nothing, in Germany we take part of the
    brain from a person, put it into another person’s head and in 4 weeks he’s
    looking for work.”

A Russian doctor says: “That’s nothing either. In Russia we take out
    half of the heart from a person, put it into another person’s chest and
    in 2 weeks he’s looking for work.”

The S.A. doctor answers immediately: “That’s nothing my colleagues,
    you are way behind us. In South Africa, a few years ago, we grabbed
    a person with no brains, no heart and no balls. We made him
    President of South Africa and now – the entire country is looking for
    work!!”

March 28th, 2014 at 8:14 pm

@Welshbok die Brandwag: ;)

March 28th, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Two guys were playing golf, one of them was about to swing the golf club when he noticed a funeral procession going by on the street. The man stopped in mid-swing and closed his eyes and said a short prayer. The other man truly inspired, remarked, clearing his throat, “wow that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.” “Well”, the other man said “I was married to her for 20 years

March 28th, 2014 at 8:20 pm

;) Brilliant one…….

Why do people tend to hate Australian Rugby players on sight?

Because it saves time.

March 28th, 2014 at 8:25 pm

A prop get injured in the other teams 22, the doctor ask him when he get to him “Waar het jy seergekry?”

Prop say “Daaaaaaaarrrr op die kwartlyn”

March 28th, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Hoe legendes begin:
    In Engeland: Once upon a time…
    In Amerika – Long, long ago…
    In Suid-Afrika – Onthou jy daai aand toe ons so gesuip was?

12. avatar Welshbok die Brandwag says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Satan approaches gatiep and askes him :

Weet jy wie ek is?

Gatiep says “nee, wies djy?”

“I’m the prince of darkness” he replies

“Fokkit, djy meen djy is die CEO van ESKOM”

13. avatar Welshbok die Brandwag says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 9:54 pm

The Blonde is flying with her pilot friend in a 2 seater plane, when the pilot has a heart attack and sadly dies.

She gets on the radio and calls a mayday, explaining what had happened.

The controller says firstly, before anything ells gets done, first state your height and position.

She replies ” 5 foot 7 and right in front”

The controller then says to her “please follow me carefully with what I am about to say, and say after me carefully:

Our father who art in heaven…..

14. avatar Welshbok die Brandwag says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 9:55 pm

father = Father

15. avatar Welshbok die Brandwag says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Why does a woman rub her eyes first thing in the morning when she wakes up?

Because she has no balls to scratch….

March 28th, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I can’t wait to see the paralympic Rugby event..
    Or American Football as some would call it.

March 28th, 2014 at 10:30 pm

The club president, coach, a prop and a wing are taking a charter flight to the National Finals when the engines cut out.

The pilot enters the passenger compartment and says, “We’re going down. There’s only four parachutes! Since I’m the pilot I’m taking one,” and then jumps from the plane.

The coach says, “Without me the team won’t have a chance, so I’m taking one,” and he jumps out.

The winger says, “I’m the fastest and smartest man on the pitch and without me the team can’t win a game, so I’m taking one,” and he jumps out of the plane.

The club president looks at the prop and says, “You take the last parachute. The team needs you more than it needs me”. The prop responds, “We both can take a parachute. The smartest man on the pitch just jumped out of the plane with my kit bag on his back.”

March 28th, 2014 at 10:32 pm

The All Blacks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew they found themselves ahead 50-0, Jonah Lomu getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Jonah to go out on his own.

“No worries,” Jonah told them, “I’ll join you later and tell you what happened.” After the game Jonah headed for the pub where he told his teammates the final score: 95-3.

“What!!!!” said a furious Josh Kronfeld, “How did you let them get three points??!” Jonah replied apologetically, “I was sent off with 20 minutes to go.”