Why will the Boks rattle the Samoans tonight? There may be more reasons, but I can think of nine.
1. Because Jannie, Beast and Matfield will be replaced after 30 min and give the Boks the upper hand in the scrums and tight phases with Lood de Jager, Malherbe and Nyakane on the park.
2. Because we have a fullback that can create tries.
3. Because Afkophoender will not be allowed to play first or second receiver.
4. Because Duane Vermeulen, Etzebeth and Strauss will get us across the advantage line and Brits will rattle the Samoans in the last 20 minutes.
5. Because Damian de Allende is in the back line.
6. Because Habana will – just once! – show some of his old magic and score.
7. Because HM will see that JP Pietersen is a useless lay-about and replace him with Mvovo at half time.
8. Because the Boks have the best bench and are playing for their passport back home.
9. Because we will have a decent scrumhalf and a powerful and tactically good flyhalf.