The Springboks are back in the country and you can show your support with their country wide Trophy Tour that starts on Thursday.
They will be going around the country to show off the William Web Ellis Trophy to all the people that carried them through this World Cup.
It all begins on Thursday when they will be visiting Pretoria, Johannesburg and Soweto before moving on to Durban on the 8th, East London on the 9th, Port Elizabeth on the 10th and finishing in Cape Town on the 11th.
They will be setting route plans out for each city they visit in the coming days so that fans can make their way to see the World Champions and the Trophy.
Here is the route plan for Gauteng
– 08h30 to 09h30: Union Building South Lawns
– 09h30: Parade starts in an easterly direction down Stanza Bopape Street
– Right into End Street
– Right into Pretorius Street in a westerly direction
– Left into Gordon Street (which becomes Jan Shoba Street)
– Right into Burnett Street
– Left into Park Street
– Left into Kirkness Street, past Loftus Versfeld
– Right into Jorissen Street (becomes Kotze Street, A Reyeng route into Nana Sita)
– Right into Paul Kruger Street and around Church Square
– Right into Madiba Street
– 10h30 to 11h00 Stop at Tshwane House and then depart to Johannesburg
Johannesburg and Soweto:
– 14h00: Parade starts at 1 Jan Smuts Avenue in Braamfontein to Metro Centre and across the Nelson Mandela Bridge
– Onto FNB Bank City in Simmonds Street
– Onto Nasrec Road past Riverley and to the FNB Stadium
– South to Ben Naude Street
– Left into Immink Road
– Right into Chris Hani Street past Maponya Mall
– Right into Klipspruit Valley Road
– Left into Kumalo Main Road and left into Vilakazi Street and onto the Hector Pieterson Memorial
– From approximately 15h45 to 16h15: past Orlando Stadium
Please note: that times may change during the day